Real Estate Finance Consultancy
Real Estate Finance Made Simple
Real Estate Finance Consultancy (REFC) is a financial consultancy firm based in London with over 20 years experience in the real estate financial sector, all over Europe.
REFC specialise in real estate investment and development finance structure and bridge finance for residential, commercial, industrial, retail, leisure, mixed-use, hotels, student accommodations and HMOs. With our expertise and experience, with a team made up of ex bankers, we provide tailored innovative financial solutions to suit your needs. When we deal with a transaction, we structure and deal with it as a bank would, increasing our approval rate and our ability to get you the terms you require, first time around.
We deal predominately with real estate lending but can also represent clients who require invoice finance and working capital finance.
We offer a full spectrum of financing options that are innovative and adaptive.
Our services include:
- Acquisition Financing (Commercial / Residential / Industrial / Retail / Leisure / Mixed-Use / Hotel / Student Accommodations / HMO Investments)
- Development and Refurbishment Finance
- Buy to Let
- Bridge Finance, Senior and Mezzanine Secured Loans
Our business concept is delivering truly independent and bespoke property finance solutions whilst providing proactive services by dealing throughout the process with all aspects of your specific circumstances.
We drive the deal for our clients from day one to completion and assist throughout the process.
We will assist you with:
- Seeking and negotiating best Real Estate Finance deals in the market to meet your expectations
- Analysing the lending proposal and preparing a full credit application to the high standard required these days by banks.
- Presenting the credit application to selective banks which we know specialise in the sector you are looking to invest.
- Attending meetings with the respective banks.
- Building property portfolio books, cash flow analysis and presentation to banks if required.
- The due diligence and account opening process.
- Negotiating with solicitors and valuers on your behalf to achieve better quotes for their service